Maximum ventilation for your server cabinets.
Moves cooler air from the bottom of the cabinet to the front.
|The FAN-1H-2U rack mount enclosure blower cools your cabinets by drawing cool air from the floor level and blowing it up through the front of the cabinet across server fronts. This high level of ventilation lowers the temperature of cabinet hot spots by up to 15� F.
It installs easily on the bottom of any cabinet with EIA-310 compliant 19" rails and takes only 2RU of rack space. The blower works most effectively in cabinets with solid or partially vented front doors with rails set back at least four inches to establish a column of circulating air.
- For increased airflow at the front of cabinets.
- Cold air pulled from floor plenum to server fronts, where cooling air intakes are located.
- Intended for use with equipment that moves air from front-to-rear.
- Durable, lightweight polymer housing.
- Optional filter assembly removes up to 80% of 2-micron particles from circulating air.
- Helps protect your electronics against failure caused by overheating and enables you to install more servers.
- Airflow: 250 CFM at 60 Hz
- Operating noise level: 72 dB at 1 meter
- WxDxH (in): 19x28.5x4.5 with 6.6-foot power cord
- Mounting brackets adjust 28.5" to 39" deep.
- Weight: 14 lbs
- 115 VAC at 60 Hz via attached US line cord
- Power consumption: 75W
- Fan Housing: Plastic
- Mounting Brackets: Aluminum
Filter Assembly Kit
- Helps keep circulating air free of dust.
- Removes up to 80% of 2-micron particles.
- Air Flow Reduction: 25 CFM (Blower air flow with filter is 225 CFM at 60Hz.)
- Noise Level: 71dB at 1 meter.
- Includes filter element and one filter
- Filter WxDxH (in): 11.5x9.4x1.3
- Filter Element WxDxH (in): 9.8x8.8x0.8
- Rack Space: Adds 1RU to blower in 30" deep cabinet.
- Weight: 1lb